MESSAGE FROM THE PARISH PRIEST
My dear parishioners, proper communication is a necessary ingredient convey the recent developments and happenings of the parish to the people around and worldwide. Working together gives a feeling of one family, which Christ wants to create in us.Our parish is dedicated to St. Joseph, who is the head of the Holy family. A parish progresses due to good relationship, proper understanding, communication and support. Relationship bridges the gap and makes us walk safely to our destiny to build a healthy society. We relate each other as a neighbor, ward member and a parishioner. Our vision is to be a Christ-centered society. The parish has achieved enormous development in the past few years with the relentless support of our parishioners and well wishers. I am very grateful to them. Let us together keep up the spirit and continue strengthening the parish as a family. May God bless you all.
Weekdays : 6:30 am
Saturdays : 5:00 pm
Sundays : 6:00 am, 7:30 am & 10:15 am
* The novena of St. Joseph after the morning mass on every Wednesday.
* Eucharistic celebration followed by the novena of Infant Jesus at Infant Jesus Prayer Hall, Souhardanagar on every Thursday at 5.00 pm.
* Special mass for students at 9.00 am & Holy hour followed by mass at 5.00 pm on first Friday of every month.
* The novena of Perpetual Succour after the morning mass on every Saturday.
* Provision for a good confession before every mass.
* Catechism classes from 9.15 – 10.15 am on every Sunday.
* Charismatic prayer and praise & worship at 6.00 pm on every Friday.